Monday, August 3, 2009

Lists

It seems that Vicki's list of goals idea is making the rounds. :) I've been thinking of doing it as a way of keeping myself on track and a bit more organized. So... here's my stab at what I want to do this next week:

  • Get Yvonne's books mailed out to her.
  • Do my next video in my immersion dyeing series.
  • Create a 'dust box' for mixing dye.
  • Finish 15 pumpkins from the long ago left over pumpkin fiasco.

Okay going to start small and see how it goes, so that's my list for this next week. If I can do additional stuff I'll add it in as comments on next week's post.

I had a really peaceful weekend. I didn't do a whole lot. Read a book yesterday and played in my fabric some on Saturday. I am really amazed at the amount of fabric I have. I have a lot of nice pieces as well, so I'm just going to have to work on a bunch of quilts.

I've been wandering around the blogsphere again, now that I'm feeling better and able to do a few things. There are so many inspiring blogs out there. Seeing that Vicky had lost here beloved Daisy made me very sad for her. I lost Bentley last year and I still miss him. Though I have two new dogs to help with the sadness. We adopted two older dogs, Welsh Pembroke Corgis, very different from the dachshund.

I really want to thank Yvonne for sticking with me and helping me to get back into things. She's a great friend and I'm lucky to have her as one.

Well, enough for now... I'm off to work on that list.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I'm so happy you are back!!!!! A small list is good....I always make a huge one and overwhelm myself.