Monday, April 4, 2011

What happens next...

My machine is back from the hospital.  :)  I asked what had been wrong with it and the clerk taking my money said they hadn't written it down.  Since I don't know what the problem was, I certainly hope it got fixed..  I'm ready to dive in sewing again and see.

It seems such a long time since I was able to sew and I can tell my arm is still going to give me issues, but I'm really anxious to get back to my "block a day" and to sew some quilts.

When I started this blog it was going to only be about quilting and other blogs would be about the other things I wanted to talk about.  I don't know why I segmented things so much, perhaps because I sometimes feel my life is rather disjointed with parts that don't quite fit.  I'm an older woman married to a much younger man with an adult son.  I love my family, quilting, MMOs, reading, baking and our dogs.


I've decided that I'm no longer going to confine this blog to quilt stuff alone.  Especially since I'm writing it as a personal thing and not because I expect any readers.


This past weekend I wanted to get some fabric cut out for a quilt.  That didn't happen.  I ended up playing Rift on Saturday.. I think I'm going to do a whole separate post on video games and me.  I believe I'm the only 50ish woman who quilts and plays video games...

Today's goal is to get the fabric cut out for at least one quilt....

No comments: