Sunday, August 26, 2007

Books, books and more books!

Seeing all of Vicky's books stacked up makes me think about mine. I'm a book-aholic. After reading about how Vicky thinks she should spend more time on some of her books, I've been thinking I should do the same.

I'm going to try doing some organizing and then I think I'll pull out a book a month to try to do something from. Not that 12 books a year is all that much but I think it's realistic. I know it won't make a lot of headway in the backlog since I buy more than 12 books a year, but I'll be using what I bought a bit and it will make me feel better. If I find that I can handle two books a month, then I might just try that, but I'll start with one and work from there.

I'll post some pictures of my 'stack' (is that the book version of 'stash'?) and my choice for the month later.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I have the fabric/book addiction bad. LOL I also have two (should be) mini-wienies, Dewey and Badger, who are 10 and 11 years old now. They are my 'boys'. :> I'll back to visit you and Bentley again. :D

KC Quilter said...

Welcome to Blogland! Warning: it is very addictive!