Friday, August 31, 2007

Trick or treat!

As you can see by the jumble of fabric above I've started working on my Halloween quilt. I finally got my rotary cutter put back together thanks to the information post by Yvonne!

I've decided to do a scrap quilt using all the fabrics along with pieces from the panel in strategic locations. We'll see if I can mock up something to post so it makes more sense what I'm trying to do.

Work has been so horribly busy, that I'm just ecstatic I get a three day weekend! I plan to squeeze a lot of quilting in there.

How about you all? What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

Mar said...

what a great fabric select, gosh I love Halloween! I am happy to say that I have zip, zilch, nada planned for the weekend. :-)

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad I could help. I love your fabric selections.....can't wait to see what you do.

Nan said...

What wonderful fabrics! I LOVE Halloween fabric, and basically, anything Halloweeny. Have fun - I am excited to see what you create!

I am busy with doggy matters this weekend - I haven't been in my craft room for 2 days, and I'm feeling the withdrawal mightily!