Monday, September 24, 2007

Pumpkins!


Okay so I'm part of the pumpkin swap and I stopped tonight to get some fabric for it. My pumpkin is supposed to be rust colored. I hope these fabrics are going to work okay.


I'm still feeling not so good, I'm hoping that I will be better tomorrow. Jason has to go out of town for work so I will probably get a bit of sewing done while he's gone...but I'll miss him!


hmm looking at the picture the colors are just a bit off. The middle one is more green than it seems in the picture. Anyone with more experience on the primative look let me know if the fabric is going to work.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think those are great fabrics....they are going to make some gorgeous pumpkins!

Darlene said...

Great looking pumpkins in the works!

Mar said...

Love 'em! Take care.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous fabrics! Yep, you done good!

Hope you feel better soon! Can't have you down. There are pumpkins to make!!

(Hugs)

atet said...

Those fabrics are just fine -- I don't do many primatives but I like looking at them :0). Looks like your pumpkin will be just lovely!

Mar said...

it's me again, how ya feelin? There's a lot of crud going around the office here... yuck!

Erin said...

love the fabrics you chose for the swap! how are you feeling? I hope better!